- 18-Nov-2013 to 01-Dec-2013 (MST)
- Equipment & Facilities
- Orem, UT, USA
- Full Time
- Clyde Companies Inc.
401(k); Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance; Paid vacation and holidays
• Visualizes and implements the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and core values.
• Prepare meeting agendas and minutes.
• License and register all company vehicles.
• Maintain all vehicle titles.
• Maintain maintenance of office vehicle pool.
• Maintain equipment/rental lists.
• Prepare invoices for processing.
• Perform miscellaneous general administrative support services on behalf of the Vice President, Equipment and Facilities and staff as needed.
Bachelor degree preferred; and/or equivalent years of experience in a professional administrative environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Exceptional customer service orientation. Strong organizational skill set.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!